Whether you have DI open action items or want to conduct a DI assessment of your Laboratory IT or Manufacturing IT systems - our experts can conduct an extensive consultative approach towards Data Integrity assessment. Some of the services we provide are -
- Qualitative review of your existing SDLC policies, SOPs, and more.
- Determination of your paper data, electronic data, raw data; and static and dynamic data.
- Usage of your notebooks and forms associated with the computer systems.
- Assessing System security and Identity management.
- Operational usage of Electronic signatures and Audit Trails.
- Review of current Data retention policies and availability of data.
- Data backup, archive, restore and recovery processes.
- Training for support and use of computer systems that collect, generate, store, analyze, and/or report regulated data.